The customers of the GoFast app agrees for the processing of personal data during the installation of the GoFast app.
Your personal data is gathered and used by the company UAB Greiciau. UAB Greiciau only gathers and processes the personal data submitted by the users in the course of installation and use of the GoFast app. A user’s disclosure of geographical location data is a precondition for using the GoFast app.
1. What kind of personal data do we gather and process
- GPS location of the user, the time of provision of service and the destination;
- Name, surname, cellphone number, e-mail address, feedback ratings and payment information of the app user;
- Identification data of the device on which the GoFast app has been installed;
2. Personal data gathering purpose and timeframe of processing
- We forward the data on geographic location and telephone number of the user to the driver to enable to decide whether the user is located nearby;
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of matching up an user with a driver;
- We use contact details to notify you of updates to the GoFast app;
- The personal data collected via the GoFast app will not be used for identification of persons or their locations, nor for the purpose of behavioral marketing.
- We will hold and process your personal data only for the period your account is activated.
3. The method of collecting personal data
- We collect data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of GoFast app users during the process of the installation;
- We only collect data on the geographic location if the GoFast app has been activated;
- The collection of geographic location data stops after the GoFast app is closed in the user’s device.
4. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- The personal data of users is only disclosed to those drivers who have activated the GoFast app; in such case, they will see the name, telephone number and geographic location of the user;
- After providing the service, the name of the user will remain visible to the driver for 24 hours. This is necessary for drivers to resolve any issues associated with service provision, e.g., to contact the customer if something was left behind in the car;
- The feedback on the quality of the service is anonymous and drivers do not receive information on the names and telephone numbers of the users who provided feedback;
5. Security and deletion of data
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the GoFast service is transferred to and stored in the data centers located on the territory of Lithuania. Only authorized employees of UAB Greiciau and local service providers have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the GoFast app (including disputes with the drivers);
- If you would like to delete the personal data collected by us, you can do so by submitting a written request to our customer support via email@example.com . After receiving the request we will delete the account and any personal data associated with the account if there are no any outstanding payments. After the deletion the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only;
- Please note that the reinstallation of GoFast app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data. If you want to delete your personal data collected by GoFast, please send a written request by email as indicated above. You should also bear in mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use GoFast services under your existing account.
- If you presume that we (or any other GoFast entity processing your personal data) carry such processing in contradiction with your personal rights or in contradiction with the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate, you may:
- a) ask us (and/or any other GoFast entity processing your personal data) for an explanation;
- b) require us (and/or any other GoFast entity processing your personal data) to remedy the arisen state of affairs (in particular by blocking, correction or supplementing of personal data);
- c) appeal directly to the respective data protection authority having the jurisdiction over your personal data.
6. Direct marketing
- We only use your e-mail address and phone number in the app and personal data won’t be used for direct marketing campaigns.